prevention - early recognition - assessment - treatment - compensation
Our consultancy services for governments, commercial organisations and third party insurers include:
“I’ve received nothing but the utmost support from ACPMH
… responsive, helpful, excellent…”
Australian Defence Force
- Needs assessment
- Research and validation to develop policy
- Development of evidence-based principles
- Drafting policy papers
- Review of new proposals
- Evaluation of existing policies
Policy advice provided by our trauma experts has contributed to or is supporting the:
- Expansion of veterans mental health services beyond hospitals to provide high quality service in the communities where veterans live
- Improvements in pre-deployment and post-deployment psychological assessments of military personnel.
- Improved assessment, treatment and review forms for psychologists who provide services to Victoria’s Transport Accident Commission, with an increased emphasis on outcomes for people affected by posttraumatic mental health problems.
Please contact us to discuss your policy requirements.